Set on the ski slopes of Courchevel 1850 the property benefits from unrivalled skiing, with over 600 km of pistes and arguably the worlds largest ski area in the form of The Three Valleys.
Snow-inspired textures and glimmering finishes have been used throughout to echo the magical mountain surroundings. Nowhere is this more obvious than in the splendid spa and swimming pool area. The ten-metre pool, relaxing steam room, Jacuzzi and massage room are all imbued with the spirit of the mountains, providing a relaxing sanctuary after a day on the slopes.
The large master bedroom suite has been designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Soft finishes, textures and fabrics create a sumptuous retreat and the en suite bathroom boasts a free-standing bath and walk-in shower to soothe away those après-ski aches and pains.
A sophisticated colour palette combined with bespoke materials including textured stones, mosaics and coloured ceramics create the perfect spaces to read, relax and re-energise.
- Level +1: Kitchen, Dining Area, TV area, Salon with open fireplace, Terrace.
- Level 0: Master suite with TV area (46 m²) and en suite bathroom , 1 double Bedroom with en suite bathroom, entrance hall.
- Level -1: 3 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Level -2: 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom , Ski room, Ski-out.
- Level -3: Garage, Laundry, Staff area, Car lift.
- Level -4: Spa: Pool (10m x 4m), Jacuzzi, Steam room
- One of the best adresses in Courchevel
- Ski in ski out
- 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms
- Living room with fireplace and terrace
- 10 metre indoor pool